Services & Programs
- Any home bound person who is over 60 years of age or older may qualify for our Meals on Wheels Program.
- Individuals under 60 may also qualify for Meals on Wheels if they are homebound, disabled and meet the income guidelines.
- People over 60 years of age who are not homebound are welcome to participate in our Community Dining Program, which is offered at various locations throughout Hillsborough County.
“Homebound” means that an individual that is unable to leave home without difficulty because of chronic illness or disability, as defined by the Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services.
For more information about the eligibility requirements for programs and services offered at St. Joseph Community Services, please call 603.424.9967 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals on Wheels Program
- Delivery of hot lunch by our drivers.
- Daily contact and safety check by our drivers.
- Information on other social service programs.
- Newsletter outlining nutritional information and upcoming events